Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Have You Ever Found It Difficult to Have A Person Take You Seriously?


I have, and it's not getting any better. They think your young, and pretty much don't know anything. They look at you like "awww, she's gotten so big". I understand that I don't know everything,but its not like I'm completely naive to everything,I have eyes and ears.I asked my father to work in his office and as usual he said no in the best way he could to let me down easy. I'm still going to ask, it would look good on my resume, I just have to try another approach. In order for someone to take you seriously, you have to be serious on ALL LEVELS!

Problem Of The Day: Clothes need to be washed, but I rather go to the beach. I think I should check my priorities before I go

No comments:

Post a Comment