Sunday, July 11, 2010

Late Night Date With The Black Dress ;)



My first fashion post!!! Well these very shapely dresses been out for a long time. I love them so much,that I figured I should blog about it. My first say is to always have a L.B.D (Little Black Dress). This will always come in handy when you have been invited to a last minute dinner party,or a fun new club!!

For Small Girls: Always show your leg,mini is the best way to go ;)

By the way this dress is from called "Layered Accent Knit Dress" $22.80 at Forever21.

For Tall Girls: Keep it simple,because if its too short you will end up looking like a ummm...you know


This dress is called "Banded Shoulder Dress" for only $19.80 at Forever21.
This dress shows off your neck,giving you a very slender look ;)

For Plus Size girls...well I have a lot, but I'm going to play fair so here's my favorite dress.


This dress is called "Black Wrapped-Ruch-Sleeve Club Dress" for $58 at Torrid.com

NOW SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

All From Nordstrom's website.

1)It's a Calvin Klein "Scarlet" Platform Pump on sale for $72.90.

He never goes wrong!!!!!

2)Vince Camuto "Amber" Peep Toe Bootie $79.90.

LOVE THE BLUE!!!!!

3)Miz Mooz "Quim" Pump for $99.95.

A simple look, with a perfect arche,and height.

4)Nine West "Rocha" Pump for $78.75.

Nude Is Always Sexy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment