Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day & First Realization

So my actual first day of college...
Well it was a boring, but I'm grateful because my professors are nice (well the two I've met). I'm really happy I no longer have to worry about that other school. Before i attended classes today,I went for a little brunch with a friend at Applebees,considering my some what of a goodbye to my free time. But lately I find myself a little more adventures, and eager to learn, EVERYTHING! Now I want to learn how to cook full length Haitian Meals, and I mean MEALS!


So the first two are the typical, well made fried Haitian dishes. The last one is actually what my mother made the other night, and it was great and healthy! I'm also working very hard in my sewing class. I just bought a sewing machine, and I'm excited and a tab bit scared. I really want this sewing class to take me far, and if I fail I'm scared on how hard I'll be on myself. I'll work hard on it until,I FIND something better fitting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment