Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Final Thoughts Before The Big...

So tomorrow is my birthday,which makes me happy and sad at the same time. I can't even think correctly because all of the responsibilities I would face. Like I want my own job to make my own money, but I still want Mama & Papa to be there when I need help (and I mean for the rest of my life). I can't imagine being in this cold world alone. Like health insurance, car, tuition, and so much more. But I will be celebrating it tonight, exactly at 12 a,m, eating my red velvet cake (yum can't wait). I also need to start thinking about what profession I wan't to pursue in life, my ideal profession would be journalism, but I also have to have a back up plan. Being a journalist would be hard,but the most important thing is to have an innovative mind,which I believe I  have.

No comments:

Post a Comment