Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Counting Down

I'm counting down to the first day of school. Ugh! I hate thinking about my school, or any school for that matter. All that awaits me is stress, and debt. Hunger and sleepless nights. I have no desire to return to something as dreadful as that. I haven't fully, fulfill my Summer. I hate the heat,but I love relaxing day to day. I have to say this Summer wasn't all that bad, in fact it was mainly on the good side. Had dinner with a friend, was updated with everything turning out for the positive. I on the other hand can't say the same,but I'll stay positive.

 As You Can See I Have This Long "Disc" Necklace,Great To Have When Pulling Off A Layed Back Look...


P.S: I'm on my own,it feels familiar...


  and Rocket Ships

3 comments:

  1. Great post!

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration!!

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hello, sorry I wasn't able to contact you in time. School and work got in the way. But I love your blog! It's interesting to see your work and ideas. I'm now a follower of your's too. Do you have a twitter? Can't wait to see more of your work, keep me posted!

      Delete