Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Is Gone Final Post For This Year

I'll just like to share with you photos I took over this year. Some really personal (to me at least), and fun times. 
Happy New Year People
Be Safe
and
Enjoy Life Everyday
Not Just Today!

Me and Shenice Birthday Dinner
I, my Mother and Sister
My Mom and the leaning Christmas Tree I messed up.

My Cousin finally join me in NYC
So Happy

New Friends from College!

Playing With Special Effects and Textures



This is my proud moment of my life, a mile stone.
This is my first time voting, I waited so long to do so. My Mom was teaching me how to fill out my ballot, I was so excited. I became a contributing citizen.







Me and Tanisha some what had a Photo Shoot!


My 19th Birthday 
Sugar,Spice and Everything Nice!
 Lovely Night

 I did this design before the breast cancer walk. Mouths later I found out my Mom had type two breast cancer. I was shock,confused,and most of all devastated. I cried so much, this is the main reason why I'll never forget this year. But we'll fight it off. I also grew into the habit of expressing my feelings to her,and saying "I love you". Its necessary,you most appreciate everyone in your live,and never miss a chance to say how much you care for them.
Happy New Year World!
Be Happy
Fight Less
Love More
  and Rocket Ships

P.S: 2013 Is 30 MINUTES AWAY! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment