Sunday, January 9, 2011

So today was a cool day. Just before I was about to leave my house my father arrived on his own. I guess my words got to him.I didn't receive enough money,but never the less I'm grateful.I spend $180 on my hair alone. In times like these I wish my hair would just behave! So now I'm thinking about just adding tracks,and save my money for real good use like clothes. Me and Tanisha went to Five Guys Burgers(which was really good =] ) and I know I broke my promise. So after I go to my Mexican place,it' time to put my plan in motion! We then went to Tanisha's brother's house and had a relaxing time. It was a great Sunday I could say.

It's really late and I have to sleep

P.S: I found three coupon books in the front of my yard. I watched a show the other day about coupons and it really save you money.So I just might ask my mother to start doing it.



P.S.S:I checked out the yearbook,and seriously my teacher gave all the good events to the stupid people. Lets hope I don't black on her when I get back to school.

PS.S.S: Don't forget to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment