Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Collage of My Thoughts


So i spent my first day of January sleeping,and complaining,just like today. I decide to make a collage and hang it up in my room. I already have one,and it always put me in a good mood. I mentioned I'm loosing my creative side,so this is a good way to get back in touch with it. Sad new I learned today. An acquittance of mine cousin died,at only the tender age of 21. He had health issues,and I was thinking tomorrow is not promised. I have some bad habits and I really need to work on them. Like I have to work out,and eat healthier. Don't mistake this as a New Year resolution but completely reforming myself.


P.S: My neighborhood have a cake,and cookie factory and it always make my block smell sooooo good MMMMMHHHH. You have no idea. Makes my transformation ten times harder.

P.S.S:I really want to go to a thrift shop and buy a sweater,and some more hats. I have a thing for used things.

P.S.S.S:I have to fight retail stores until I get a job. It's not healthy for me mentally. I went to Roosevelt Field Mall,and it was like a recovering addict stuck in a crack house. I wanted to take everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment