Friday, May 11, 2012

Living In The Midst of Dead








 Taking It All In!

 After I took this picture, I actually saw this repair man in Walgreens
I told him I saw, and weird enough took a picture with his sign, and he smile at me
and told me to have a "nice day". Which I was...



"Sexy Face"
Give It Back!

Police bothering people again
Same $h!t Just A Different Day...


 Classic Picture

 After I saw this, I no longer wanted to wait for something to happen for me to take pictures. I've decided me living was exciting enough.


 Lilly Leaving Me =(


I told my kids to attack Mr.X!

 Her cake was sexy!

So last weekend was Tanisha's 21 first birthday, and it was fun.
Since Sha was out having fun, we had kinda a mini sleep over. No cooked food in my house, so I took her to my "local" Chinese food restaurant. But on our way there, we got caught up with taking pictures of us acting stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment