Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Load Of Work Off! Finally!

So I have to admit, I have not been faithful to my blog lately. Even though I've done a bunch of things. Shame on me for being such a slow person. I'm usually not like this, I'm guessing it all relates to me being out of school. The moment I get to relax and have time to actually think everything over. I spend my time enjoying the "freedom",instead of  blogging. I feel like I failed regular diet, constantly wanting the "better" but falling threw. Lately my ideology has changed,along with the people who changed around me. At times I feel like my High Moral Standards are being challenged by individuals that only think of themselves. Usually I wouldn't be phased by those people, but there is a lot more of them as time change, and now it's affecting me slightly. I feel the disturbance,and I don't like it.


Shuenice 
 We were waiting for our table at the popular SEA Resturant
 Pictures Before We Enter
 This Was A Painting Outside A Restaurant, I Love It So Much
It Has A Rustic Feel To It!
 We Begin A New Day!
 I naturally love being Naked TMI! I know
But the moment heat hit NYC I needed to stick to my leggings which I wore today as-well
I cant stand having heavy martial on,ugh.

 It looked pretty right...
 Don't get the wrong idea, I shared with my step-brother at the bottom.
It was a tad-bit too sweet for me.

 I always wanted a motor-scooter like this. I would love it to be white and silver, with a silver helmet.
I'll be so different in my neighborhood.
 LAUREN'S BIRTHDAY YAY!
I'm pretty sure some people are asking "who's Lauren?"
Well she's my older-sister's God Daughter,there!
 She is so cute, she only likes me because I feed her everything she wants lol
Her Mom resent me for that...owell Love You Boo-Boo!
 Thats my sister's best friend, she was bothering me. So I did the claw, and clawed her ass
Lol Great Times 
 This is Lauren's Cake, which her Mom made. I love the home-made look of it all!
 Thats Lauren's God-Mother aka My older sister -__- lol
Lauren and Her Mom, they allowed her to play with her cake,she was so cute.
 This is a real lovely Mother and Daughter Picture <3=melted
 Here is the whole family. He's caribbean so "bau'd mon don't smile..."
He never smiles lol,but Lauren and Mommy did!

2 comments: