Monday, July 30, 2012

Coming Along...

 I went to Ashley's birthday BBQ.Ir was so much fun, and we were partying in the rain! But this past week wasn't entirely the best week for me. I can say I'm employed, yay! But each time I go to work, I'm seriously looking forward to a long hurtful (physically) day. I stand on my feet the whole entire day, and I only get a twenty minute break. I  lost my wallet in the city (I believe it was stolen), and was stuck there for about two hours. All my important information was out of it, but I did loose 200 plus dollars. And some cute, handsome (when I say handsome, I mean heaven sent) tried to comfort me. But I was too busy crying. I should have gotten his number, at least I would have left the city with something good. Stupid me*rolls eyes* But my step father picked up to rich guy who was looking for a taxi, he gave me $20 since he felt bad for me, that made my night a little better.


 Can #3
Olympics
Team
U.S.A
&
HAITI
 Dom mixing the music for us!

 Ashley's Birthday BQQ

 Having Fun!


 Beautiful Couple
They've been together since H.S
Still Together And in Love!
Hello There

No comments:

Post a Comment