Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Jane Street

This pass weekend gave me mixed feelings. 
Lets make our objects in America, and create some jobs.
 Though Lilly made us walk almost half of Manhattan, I love capturing this picture randomly.
"Jane Street"

This is my sweet cousin. But don't let that smile fool you, she's a bad little woman, who forgets she's a little girl. I have to say she knows much more than the average adult today! She said to me "CHINA IS FOLLOWING ME...ALL I SEE IS CHINA CHINA CHINA! EVERY THING IS MADE IN CHINA!"
Um Wake Up America a seven year old can figure it out, so can you.

  Lilly took this photo in a music store. Lovely isn't it?
The women on the far right have an amazing style.

 While walking through Chelsea, me and Lilly saw this wonderful restaurant with these big balls of hanging flowers. I mean it was breath taking, including the man with the blue shirt. Yum!
Both were a lovely sight
Te-He (^__^)
 I was taking a picture of this man's car. He caught me, I could have shyed away, but I didn't. I did something bold and took a picture of him,  not caring if he'll give me an evil eye. But he didn't do that at all
he acually winked at me, blew me a kiss and waved goodbye.
Made My Day!



 And this was the TWO rings Lilly convinced me to walk "twenty" blocks (across the city) for.
We met this random red-head (handsome) guy on the train. And by that time I would have sworn I've finally gotten my first corn on my foot. I was flipping mad. He was mad for me too, lol. He asked Lilly, staring at her dead in her face "who's going to pay to get that removed!?"
Nice to know someone was out there to defend me lol!
By the way I didn't get a corn, it was just extremely sore.
 Like I said before, I really want a Moe-Pad. It looks so fun.


 Lilly dragged me out my house to take pictures of her. Within the first few shots, I've gotten her shot!
 Lilly was stressing me out lol


I'm not one to like bathing suits, but I bought this retro over up with an amazing all black bathing suit. All I need is a big black hat, and I'll be complete for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment