Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010 HELLO 2011....I Hope You'll Be Good

So this will be my last post of this year.It was only in June when I started my blog. It have gone in many directions,but my main goal was to keep it interesting.So I'm putting up my best and worst things of this year. My hope for next year,and much more.

The Worst Of 2010
  • Not being able to find a job. This was a killer for me,but I did a second test at Walgreens, hopefully I get the job.
  • The stress from college,and the fact that my sister decided to go on my senior year.During that time all I kept thinking was the lack of money my parents would have to send us both.I sometimes have trouble with it now.
  • The earth quake that happen in Haiti. To see the once beautiful country turn into dust was devastating to me.My people were suffering,and I haven't yet experience the best of the country. It's some what too late now.
  • My mother financial situation. This have been the worst of all times.My mother always had a back up plan,but for some reason this year was really bad.
  • The MTA raising the bus fares in NYC. I really feel someone is getting paid too much money. There's something fishy with those CEOs and someone needs to check them.
  • Lack of real talent. Our generation only put out crap,compare to the older ones.For the first time I understand why the older generation is scared of our decision.
  • Not getting that job at S.Q.P.A. I thought I was going to get it,but it was more about favorites. What ever I grown from it.

The Best Of This Year

  • My fashion sense. I have grown some what into my own style,and I'm happy about that. This is how a young person should start off into the crazy world. YaY(giving myself a pat on my back)
  • My relationship with Janiri. Yes we have grown into beautiful young ladies. I actually grown with a friend. Most of my friends have went through that stage. I'm happy I didn't do it alone.
  • My new friendships with people such as Kathy & Shirley. I never ever thought I would really become cool with new people,but I have and I'm glad I did.
  • Sha Sha's new BF, yeah her first pick was a good pick. Great Job!
  • My smooth sailing through senior year. I love the feeling of doing well in school,while having fun as a teenager.
  • Doing things on my own,and finding out what truly makes me happy.
  • Keeping those who matter to me close.
What I'm Hoping For Next Year

  • All I really want is a positive attitude
  • New fresh clothes
  • At least one class of yoga
  • I would say boyfriend,but that might confuse things. So I say a brand new friendship. Something like this year
  • A great job
  • A wonderful college,and great grades
  • Finish my last year in High School with a bang,and start my fresh page with a whisk of loveliness
  • A better blog where a lot of people follow it,and I get featured in a magazine for my style.

SO I'LL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR. LOVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!

P.S: IT'S ONLY TEN MINUTES TO THE NEXT YEAR,I'M EXCITED!!!!
P.S.S: I also would like good health for my family and friends. Please grant me that over all else.
P.S.S.S:Bye Bye 2010 HELLO 2011....I Hope You'll Be Good

No comments:

Post a Comment