Sunday, April 10, 2011

Prom...

So yesterday I went to look at prom dresses,and I wanted to die. I found nothing but crappy stuff,or things that couldn't fit. I'm hoping to go by myself next time I look,and I mean by myself as in with a friend,and without my mother.All yesterday she was stressing me out,in stead of helping me find a dress.I finally went to the boutique I've been wanting to go to in a long time,and she was pressuring me to leave. I really felt like screaming at her,but I bit my tongue and started walking faster, which made me loose her for like 15 minutes(with out a phone).I found another place to go to, but I'm crossing my fingers they have my size.I also need to get off this water weight,it wont look good with the dress(plus Tanisha's stressing me out about it).I thought I wouldn't stress about prom,but I am.I wont be able to get my dress made anymore,and I hate the grandma dresses they made for plus size GIRLS!!!!! NOT GRANDMA LUCY BUT YOUNG GIRLS...FUCK! I sometimes wish I could scream this in the designers ears right before they start sketching the clothing! I also I have to find a color that would accommodate both my skin tone and hair. smh.....my sad story

P.S: My head is pounding,and I have to study for my mid-term and do my Economics HW

No comments:

Post a Comment