Sunday, April 3, 2011

So lately I didn't get far,or much on what I really wanted,such as colleges, a job, or this blog. I would like to say Congratulations to Janiri for getting accepted to BMCC! As for me,not so good. I got accepted to Kingsborough, and LaGuardia Community College, which isn't that bad, but I would have wished for something I really wanted.  Which really doesn't surprise me because I (trying not to say never) don't get what I want most of the time. I'll get stress, a load of work, and bull shit. But nothing that would make people around me say "You Lucky!". It's just my harsh reality I've grown to accept. I can say this though, my mother bought me the shoes I wanted since the first time I've seen them.

These are the Torrid Booties I posted on my blog on January 25,2011. It's amazing!
Torrid.com; $48
Well prom is next and I could already feel the pressure to get things done right. I really didn't see all this time pass me. My friend is aggravated that I don't have any idea about my dress,the color, and my hair. I understand though because when I don't get it done,she knows who I'm coming to lol!
P.S: I've been doing good with out money, I'm not going to sit here and say it's easy for me not to have it. But I don't stress it as much as I did in the past. My only issue is not having a phone. I'm tired of not having a phone and the fucked up thing about this whole situation is that it's not even my fault. My other sister knew exactly what she was doing when she begged  for my mother to put her on our line. She ran up the bill, and when my mother refuse to pay for it, she left and got her own line. Now she doesn't even talk on her phone really (and I notice because she's not having hourly conversation like she used  to in the past). I really hate greedy, and selfish people. My mom should make her pay for the minutes used.

No comments:

Post a Comment