Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

I know I'm a tad,well extremely late on my activities during Memorial Day weekend. I actually had fun that whole entire week. Lilly came over, and we spent maybe a day looking for barbecues to "crash". Who Wouldn't!? I love Memorial Day barbecues. There was one in Connecticut, but that seem too far and I wasn't totally up for the ride. So Lilly connected with our old high school friends(well I was mainly friends with one dude),but we ended up in Seaport. It was a really cool day, and I enjoyed myself.
 Showing Two Different Personalities By Showing
Two Different Shoe
Me: Red Toms
Lilly: Black Ankle Boots

 Lovely Angle!







 I like this picture even though Travis was out of it
 Talking more crap lol! 
 She was so upset because it started raining,messed up her plans.
 I laugh every time I see this picture,everyone has that same facial expression when talking to Lilly!

 They were laughing because it took him so long to take the picture.

Lilly was stressing them out,because she wasn't having her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment