Monday, June 18, 2012

Parents Tribute!

Happy Father's Day To My Wonderful Father!
I had to give my father a loving tribute because he inspired me to be a wonderful person. No matter how old I'll get I'll still be his little girl,and he truly believes i deserve all the best. I my father, and I will always be a Daddy's Girl. I also have to give acknowledge my Mom. Never asked for support to raise any of your children,work hard. Hold a private home, two kids in college, AND maintain a fully stocked fridge for a house hold. Your life, everything great, and inspiration to all three of daughters!
You Both!

 My Father Guiding Me In Both Ways... 

Mother super excited moments before my graduation, love making them proud

Tell Me About Your Greatest Moment With Your Parents/ or Love Ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment