Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Step Away From Public Transportation

Well today,I mean yesterday (technically) I got my permit. I spent three days at the DMV, and this women (bad attitude as usual) tried to deny me because I couldn't read the smallest line she choose,told me I must go to the eye doctor. Her friend next to her told her to give me another chance, and try to sympathize with the fact that I've been there three days in a row, early in the morning. So guilt struck her and she gave me a line that was fair, and I did it! So I passed with 100% correct! YAY ME! Now on to my five hour class, which I might do on Saturday. Yes Yes, I'm making it my mission to be semi prepared for my road test by the time I get back to school!

Here is some pictures I've been meaning to post, and my new hot buys.
I still want to buy more!

 I took this after Valentine day, they're so beautiful. The first thing I thought was "Aww Someone Had A Blue Valentine" You Know the Movie "Blue Valentine". After a simple conversation with a friend I found out it was her flowers! I thought it was so interesting I was meaning to put it up, but it slipped my mind til now.
Watch The Movie It's So Sweet, Lovely, Sad, and Truthful
Made Me Ask Myself about forever lasting love...
"You and Me"-Penny and the Quarters

"Smoke Gets In Your Eyes"-Platters
I find this song so truthful,love is blinding
I find it funny how both classic songs that describes lost-love in this movie, band's both start with a "P"
Interesting

On To A Lighter Note
This is my co-worker, the other weekend we all hung out
They're So Fun!
and
She is So Sweet!

I went to Redlobsters With a Friend Last Saturday and Their Fudge and Ice Cream Combo Was So Good
Plus Our Old H.S Friend Was Working There
Good To See People Doing Good

This Was A Random Picture I've Decided To Take
I'm Not A Soda Person,But There's Something About This Blue and Background That Makes Me Love This Picture!
Well Now That I'm Done Sharing All Of  My Thoughts
Good-Night/Morning...However You Want It
and Remember
and Rocket-Ships!

No comments:

Post a Comment