Saturday, September 11, 2010

Going On A Trip To Roosevelt Field Mall (--_--)


I love that mall,but not the people in it. Last time I went, the "people" and I'll repeat the "people" were staring at me. It was like "Ok you don't belong here because we know you don't have money,and two because we don't have your size!" Though those words will never escape their mouths,but their eyes says it all. Last time I've been their it was like I was wearing white pants,with a big period stain on the back,it was bad!

But Back then to prove them wrong I used to buy their items to say "Well you didn't think I had money did you?!" I'm done with that,time for me to grow up. I'm not going to support brand,or thing that generally thinks less then of minorities. Tanisha was told me how the other day some Mexicans came into her job and dropped stacks of money for clothing. Funny thing was they didn't know how to speak english,but they spoke money. It just go to show you "Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover"

Hopefully I find my self a bag for school,and I really need to get my boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment