Tuesday, September 28, 2010

While Baking,I'm Thinking!


I haven't blog in such a long time,so I'll type what I think is important as of now. It's time for college applications to go in and I figured out that I want to some what go solo. I was looking at the Forbes list and all I saw was Billionaires who dropped out! I'm not saying I'm completely done with college,and that I'll be like them,but someone said to me "College is a business". I remember watching on the news,a man from Yale University handing out his resume on the streets for a job. It was sad watching his pride slipping away slowly. So I'm thinking about starting something good,and something that can be unique so that no one can copy me.

So me and turtle is really getting along with....lets just call her "hamster". This new blossoming friendship seems to be going along well. Lets just hope or now enemies don't mess up our senior activities, no let me re-word that. They better not mess up my senior activities, I don't play that! And even though I don't know who exactly did it,I'm still kicking ass!

This London trip will not be happening. I don't trust the other students first of all. I was willing to go until I saw the group(and it's not all the people), and when I was told I will not be receiving my $95 back if ten people don't sign up, it really had me thinking. $95 is not a lot for air fair,but just to loose is a lot to me!

By the way I'm making a strawberry cake!!!!
I wish I could do this in my school for Breast Cancer & Heart Decease

The Day Drup Drup have been made LMAO


No comments:

Post a Comment