Thursday, September 2, 2010

SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!


So my Daddy came and gave me money for school shopping,but I'm still dissatisfied with everything. For the 10 minutes of going to Walgreens I felt happy. I think I was away for that crappy house which I hate so much. When the school year start I'll start job hunting,and when I do get a job I'll take as many hours as I can. Just to away,like FAR AWAY. If I don't get a job,then I'' drown in my misery,and die! SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(-_-) Now I'm sitting her mad as hell,I can't leave because my friend is not here yet. If traveling didn't cost as much I'll be gone!!! I need friends you know how to drive,I'll have no problem putting in $10 for some gas,and be out of here. I'm in my best moments when I'm not at home.

*She* have something against me,and I don't know what. Every time I ask her something she's on the defense and wonders why I have an attitude. My bed is half way broken,and I told her,and she start screaming at me. Like WTF all I'm telling you is that my bed broken,try to help me out,not stress me out. I wish my teacher way here so she can listen to me problems(insider).

No comments:

Post a Comment