Sunday, September 5, 2010

Things Thats On My Mind Right Now


1)I think my sister's ex-boyfriend is gay!
2)I feel bad for fathers who see their daughter going down the wrong path.
3)I think everyone is tired of me. :/

Canaveral is tomorrow,and I'm excited,but also scared that I might get hurt.
Every year at least two people gets hurt,for no reason at that. It's not really reported,but everyone knows it happens. I just hope I could jump over the gate,and not get hurt,or caught by the police. I'm starting my last year,and last thing I need is a police thing on my record over some dumb crap.

Oh yeah this is my 3rd peach today. It taste soooo good and it's kinda of hard,so it's like biting into an apple.

So my aunt and mother said I was extremely rude. In a way this makes me want to run away and never come back. It's not like they hate me,but they don't like me. Hate would be a strong word to use in this case. While daydreaming(which I do almost all the time),I met a guy European guy who asked me to move to France with him. I agreed and told my family. It was like a way to hurt them with out doing something extreme,or get hurt myself. But then I thought to myself, they probably wouldn't care anyways. Well I still want to leave the country,and I'm not talking about some place like Canada,but the U.K. Japan would be lovely to visit,and a Haiti my native blood line. The thing is with Haiti,it's upside down. Not the whole island,but most of the people there are desperate for money and food, and they WOULD kidnap me for ransom. They know who's the real island Haitian by our skin tone.

Well goodnight to all,have sweet dreams.

P.S: Something is biting my whole body. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment