Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Styles & Thoughts

I went for a little night out to my friend's friend BBQ. I didn't know anyone there what so ever,except for Muffin(insider) and the other dude,but it was still cool. Though I didn't know anyone there,they seem to be likable people. They were chilling,laughing with each other,and they we're fly. It was a subtle fly,not to much to say "He's trying too hard", and not to little to say "He looks like he just got out of bed". When we walked in I was expecting a laugh or a giggle from people,but they didn't care. Thats how I knew they were mature,and cool people. It seems like I'm ranting on and on about people I don't even know,but I just only know people for being fake,and mean. Sad thing but it's the truth,maybe I should put myself out there more
then!

Ok so yesterday while small talk,my friends mentioned to me about going to clubs. Now I'm a big girl,no lie there,but I don't want to look like a hot mess. Some big girls wear these,tight,spandex type things. Me on the other hand love simple shapes,and colors. There is always some problem with finding plus size clothing that I like. Now I love this new online store I found in the U.K. Its everything I ask for. Enough room in their clothing,nice prints,and edgy clothing too. It's called ASOS.com, it amazing go to it. The female in the back,she's modeling some of their clothing. They have have several branches in Asos,for plus size it's called "Curve". Kind of cute when you think about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment