Thursday, September 30, 2010

School(Another Storm),and Fashion!!!!


So today was a little quite day,but non the less it was good. (By the way my step father thinks I'm emailing a "boyfriend" -_-! )

  1. Today the rain came down heavy just when I left my house.
  2. The Q44 closed the door on me just as I got in front of the door.
  3. I have first period gym,but my teacher didn't stress me out about it,and he didn't mark me unprepared =D.
In yearbook class I'll call him the "King" made little remarks about my weight. Now I know I'm not as big as other girls,but for the every first time I felt a little insecure. It was new to me,and I didn't know how to handle it. I never let anyone,or thing get to me, so I don't know how it happened. I'm just worried if it would happen again but this time in front of more people, I wouldn't know how to deal with it? :/ "Getting Crazy" is one way,but I don't want to look ghetto, so I might kill him with intelligent remarks. I'm not as smart as some people,but I have my moments :).....

Lately I have been straying away from the real purpose of this blog,so I'll get right back to it FASHION!!!!


So this brand never dose it wrong with there plus size line! Love these outfits with all my heart!


These Two Outfits are simply amazing!

I haven't forgotten about my my small girls!

This is amazing for girls with nice backs,like really tall people.

This look is great for short people,because mid-high heels give a nice look.

This is all for today,but I'll be sending an open letter to Forever21 tomorrow,stay tuned!

P.S: Tomorrow will be the first time I'll take a full body picture to show off my style.
Yikes!!!! I'm a little scared

No comments:

Post a Comment