Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Me ... Well I Hope :/

So lately I was questioning my career path,and how I would achieve it through this blog. It's hard to get someone to notice all your hard work,they just like pass it on,like its nothing. Besides this very heavy thought of mine,I have the problem of the day.

Problem Of The Day: I'm sick,and I can't basically move very much.

I was looking in my closet,and draws to see how much clothes I have. Questioning weather or not I should buy new clothing. Well my conclusion to this problem is that I do need new clothing,and ASAP. I have basically old clothing that I wore all last year,this is my senior year and I want to walk out with a bang(even though on most occasions I'm not that way). I just want to do something different. So here our some looks that I want to try out.

1)

A perfect,flattering Trench Coat always is a DO!!!

2)
Before the summer ends I need to wear my sailors outfit,I have the shirt and pants,all I need is the shoes.

3)
This is very Johnny Depp inspired,gods knows how much I love him. My head is big though,so I have to find a hat that fits.

4)
Biker Boots,its just so edgy ;)

5)
High Boots for rainy days,and nothing to wear days.

No comments:

Post a Comment