Friday, November 12, 2010

Birthday Week!!!! Great Success!



So my birthday week went really well,except for some mishaps. For one I didn't get my red velvet cake, and as predicted I my father didn't call me for my birthday. Other then those two everything went swell. Tanisha took me to this burger spot, which was really good,but before that we spent time walking 5th avenue. It was kind of funny trying to figure out who's the really rich people. Then the next day me and Janiri went to Sea restaurant. It was amazing,though we didn't spend much time in the restaurant,we did explore the area. We walked almost every inch,and corner of that place.
There was even one point when we saw a whole bunch of commotion on one street,but then Janiri said it wasn't a good idea to be nosey,and she was right! She paid for TWO lovely hats that SHE found at the thrift shop. What surprised me was cute men were actually buying things from there. In my head the whole time I thought these men most have paid a lot of money on their "smooth" wardrobe, but they get it at the THRIFT shop. It was just simply amazing!!! I want to go back down there and probably wait for my European man. Oh who the hell I'm I kidding,I just love that area!
This was picture was on some random wall,which I saw many other cool art works but didn't take a picture of it.
This was our food,well the appetizers, they we're soooo yummy good!!!!

This was like a moving art work in another Thai restaurant, lovely view!


This was me in front of some really well polished building, look at those doors.

We found this locked door,and thought "Lets take some pictures here"

Me and Janiri (^__^)
Me and Tanisha waiting for a train :}

No comments:

Post a Comment