Monday, November 22, 2010

What!?

Tomorrow is school again,where I spent useless hours looking at a non-caring teacher! Janiri told me"If nothing changes, then your life becomes a routine." Well nothing is changing and my life is slowly becoming a routine. I want fun,excitement, and liberty. I don't see that in school. What ever happen to those teachers who made you want to come to class? Those teachers who made you really think over your whole life,and what the future holds for you? Have our elders failed us?

I should start venturing out on my own. I would love to beg my friends to come along,but if they decide not to,that shouldn't stop me. There have to be ONE pumping heart out there in this world! Hopefully I'll meet it....

For some reason my mind just flopped on me (>__<")

DAM WRITER'S BLOCK!!!!!Publish Post

P.S: Sooner or later I'm going to flow towards my Fashion Thoughts and Clothing
P.S.S: I need a job. The money is nice, but I have to keep myself busy,gain some type of experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment