Thursday, November 25, 2010

Homecoming....It's more like "I'm Back Snitch!"

So homecoming was so fun!!!!

It landed on a Wednesday,meaning 50 cents per-wing at Pizzahut! So me and Janiri went to kill some time,and after that we headed to the near by mall. While at the mall with Janiri we decied to go to Ms.Doll's house. When went through the back, and was lost in ANOTHER building for a good 10 mins. Going there didn't really mean anything anyways because she was going out, and of course we couldn't stay. When leaving, out of all people we bumped into Hella! Janiri wanted to walk her all the way to Ms.Doll's house,but I couldn't. So I tried to help her as best as I can,and I sent her on her way.

We went to the mall, which didn't really do much,cause we basically walked in and walked out HA!

When we arrive we just remembered that we had to pick up the photographer, and bring him to the gym to take some pictures of our basketball team. I had a few problems with that whole Basketball Game that night.
  1. There were too many outsiders there,and little kids trying to look cute(if I saw my little sister there,I would knock the mess out of her)
  2. They started letting people in at 4, when the game starts at 5!
  3. They sold too many tickets knowing there wasn't enough space!
  4. They DIDN'T GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY
  5. and one of my classmate acted as though we were strangers
From my understanding,those outsiders tried to rob one of the good guys in our school. I knew who invited all those "outsiders", and I told him not to bring them because they can get out of hand. He was offended,but I was right!

Moving along, homecoming was amazing! I saw so many old faces it warmed my heart (no joke).
I had a few mishaps,but I'm going to try and get passed it. Kathy, and many more(by the way I never knew you guys didn't like each other,sorry for putting you in that awkward picture). Speaking of pictures, the same people always jumped in the picture, which I didn't like.
  1. If your a Jr. or even a freshman, I don't mind you being there,but please don't try and jump into every picture. Its not fair, this is our last year, let us have it. I might sound like a baby, but your time is next year, so go that ---------> way!
  2. I also didn't like the fact that some people insisted we take pictures of only one group of people. Ummmm no, that's not happening!
  3. Just because I let three people pass,doesn't mean anything! You did the same thing! So don't try and get me in trouble.....Stupid, don't you know I have connections HA!!!!!!!!
After that beautiful reconnection's, we did the same thing we did last year and went to the mall!
Janiri really didn't want to go,but I didn't want to take no for an answer....she end up loving it.
We left the mall at 9 something, it was a good day.

P.S:I know I'm late,but I had to post the events that happen that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment