Saturday, November 27, 2010

You Can Say I'm Bored

So far this holiday weekend short-of sucks!

I need a job! The constant sitting around,doing nothing makes me mad. I have to be productive here and there. I wouldn't mind my free time if I had some place to go,or something to do. A car would be lovely. Being a teenager have it's perks,your young, and time doesn't seem against you some times,but when your bored out of your mind things could go left. Lucky me my mind doesn't allow me to do bad things such as drug,and other things. The fact still remains that I need something to do. Unfortunately, almost everything revolves around money,which I don't have.

What ever happen to programs that offer teenagers jobs, activities, and people to help you get education and scholarships. It seems like we're on our own,and quit frankly no one cares. What they don't understand is that a good body and function without a good head. So yes, our head is missing,and so is the will of most young people. It's sad because we all know what comes after this,pure disaster.

P.S: I didn't type about Homecoming,it's coming, I just need to get everything together and not get disturbed.
P.S.S: I already know how you are, no need to hide it.
PS.S.S:Fashion Blogging I'll give you another try!

No comments:

Post a Comment