Saturday, November 20, 2010

Writing Away My Boredom


So I'm writing away my boredom. I never give my story a title,mainly because I feel like I'm forcing it to go one way. For example if I called it "Those Walks In Central Park", then my story will have to be forced in some way to incorporate Central Park in everything. So I'm keeping it simple and allowing my clear mind write it. If I feel there's too much disturbance,then I'm going to stop automatically. I don't want my natural flow of creativity to be tainted by someone, or thing.
P.S: Shenice is Home!!!! I'm happy,cant wait to spend time with my college bond bestie!
P.S.S: I need to go to a party really soon,and dance. For some reason I'm starting to feel as though I cant dance any more.
P.S.S.S: And if that's the case,please God don't allow that to happen,oh yeah,and bless the needy, and those that need help in love,family, and life in general.
P.S.S.S.S: I cant be selfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment