Monday, November 15, 2010

What A Fun Week!

So this week was a great week. A lot of fun, and birthdays! Birthdays, as in growing up,another year has passed! Its a tad bit scary for me, but I'm learning to accept it. Janiri told me to day "If nothing changes, then your life becomes a routine." Which was so nicely put together. When I think about it, she's right. Yes being happy is nice, but change can bring more then happiness. So now I'm like scared, and excited all at the same time,which is stupid,but I can't fight with my emotions,they make me who I am. Now I can't wait to do things,and its starting this Friday,in central park. I wrote a story about my character meeting some one in central park,maybe if I go there,I could get some more good ideas.


Had fun this whole week!!!!!!

P.S: I want to meet new people
P.S.S: Rocket Ships, and different universes put my mind to rest
P.S.S.S: I wonder if we were to find creatures like us,are they going to be prettier like AVATAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment