Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag,but My Question Is Can We Acknowledge It?

I notice a lot wrong with the way people treat other people. Sometimes I wish I could be unapologetic, and more confident around people,and maybe they'll respect me more. I have several good examples,but I'll keep it limited.

1)Bobby Brown & Ike Turner:They are both famous for many things,including their crazy,up and down relationship with their famous lover's. The one thing though is that people joke around with their names when they're talking about some type of violence. Chris Brown on the other hand was trash on,and may I remind you he was very apologetic for his actions. I'm not trying to defend, or say anything to support their actions. I'm just making a point when your unapologetic,society,or people in general seem to accepted you a lot faster.

2)Males & Females that think their HOT,but in reality their crap!: I'm not going to trash these people,because sometimes I admire them. They carry their wroth in such a way I can't explain. Then when you look at them, and you take a moment to think about it, they're like you and me. The only difference is, is that they call them selves hot!!! :/ It's like what the hell dude. Then you have like 3 million girls and guys sweating them,making them feel like their celebrities.... I just find it crazy, and draining.


I have to admit looking at those people amuse me,so I wont pull their pedestals from under them, and destroy my entertainment. HEHE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment