Thursday, August 26, 2010

Failing In Life by Your Standards


I'm so tried of the "Back To School Shopping!!!" every where. There is one thing I want to make clear, during my final days of freedom, I DON'T WHAT TO HEAR THAT!!! School is OK,and sometimes over rated. They make it seems like if you don't get the highest grade your going to fail in life. From the 6Th grade that was one of my main issues, failing in life. It's like it have been engraved in my head not to fail. The question is what is "failing" to them? Do I have to have a good career (which I want)? Do I have to have a devoted husband,with a big pay check coming in every week or two? or Do I have to have three children all in private school? In any case I want to first find what makes me happy,and follow societies rules of life. You might say "She went through all of that to say she's going to follow societies rules." But lets face it, it almost the only way of survival :/

No comments:

Post a Comment