Monday, August 23, 2010

What Makes Me Happy


I'm a little relaxed today,did my nails with red and cream. I thought it would have been better,but I'll settle for it.Tomorrow is a day where I do nothing as usual.I'm not looking forward for the lonely day home.It's going to be sad and pitiful as usual.My mother put in no afford to go out,but I cope some way.All my friends either have a job or a boyfriend.I think there is one problem with this whole thing for me...my weight.People smile and say "no, it's OK...your a great person" and blah blah blah. No one sees a great person,but their looks,even if the person is just straight up terrible.I feel no reason to elaborate on it,but I just hate that this is my only set back.It isn't fair,but I don't care much. I try to see it in a positive light and thought I should be working on something that I really love,then working for the "man". Hopefully all this time I have staid home paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment