Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall Is Near :)

Well today was a little chilly and it rained.Fall is near,and I'm a little happy.It's not too hot,a little cold,but that could be fixed with a long sleeve shirt.I did a little online shopping,and I bought a dress,and a few things.I hope they fit! :/ I was wondering how would it feel to be in love with your best friend,but can't say anything.Met someone today who spoke on her messing with her best friend,you could tell she had deep feeling for him,but didn't want to pursuit it because being friends is safer. Weird!!! :/ Thats why I just want a job,and but my little stuff,and safe love for much latter.

Red Capiz Apple Ornament
$2.48 - crateandbarrel.com


Timex Olive Metal Field
$55 - urbanoutfitters.com


The Cyclist Print
20 GBP - hannahzakari.co.uk


Music Scrapbooking Products
$0.99 - scrapbook.com


Johnny Depp
listal.com


No comments:

Post a Comment