Friday, August 20, 2010

Thinkers And Writers

I want to get back to my writing,well at least my poems that I think up every now and then.I have great ideas locked up in my head,the only torture is when I try to express it.Like it comes out all stupid and wrong.Then I forget I thought about it all together.I always wondered how geniuses deal with their capacity of knowledge,and do they beat them selves up when they felt something they did was wrong? I want to write a story on someone,or thing that was extraordinary,or just simple but always seem to have something going on with them.In my mind it seems far fetch but Ill give it a try.


OH Yeah!!! Interesting fact on me: According to my Itunes I listen to the song "7 days" by Craig Davis 150 times. That is sooooo cool :D

P.S: PINK ELEPHANTS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!

LOVE Knuckle Duster
160 GBP - kabiri.co.uk


PINK Logo
vspink.com


No comments:

Post a Comment