Sunday, August 29, 2010

So I want a couple of new thing,including new people in my life.

1)I want NEW,OUTGOING,MATURE FRIENDS!!!! High School is almost up,and I want long lasting,life time friends. Like lets say I'm 28 going on 29 I would want friends who knew me at my raw times.

2) A new camera,doesn't have to be the best of the best,but Really Clear.

3)New Plans for my life that will be coming up real soon.

4)New activities to do such as horse back riding,and sky diving!!! It would be so life changing if I do that.

5)A new job,that will some how change my new wardrobe.

6)I want to explore different places,meaning going to different states. I stay in the city way too much,and it kind of make me sick.

7)A new look,and I mean Completely New!!!!! I want a new body,relatively smaller body. I put it as number seven because I need to work hard for it,and sometimes I hate working out.

8)Improve my writing skills,so hopefully I could get a good career in writing.

9)Start my business that would support my family in anything.

(!!10!!) Travel to another country. France,Italy,and Japan. I would say Russia, or Germany but there are a lot of skin heads over there,and Hustle confirms my scary thoughts


Ketlean's Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment