Sunday, August 22, 2010

France Please Invite Me Over

Some days I wish I had enough money to go to another country. France seems like a nice place to go,since it's like the total opposite of the United States of America. In France nudity is not something to be ashamed about,it's actually something that's embraced. Here in the U.S our minds have been conditioned to see things the way "they" see things. That's why the French think we're so weird, but then again we all have a mind of our own and can always change our way of thinking, so I can't really blame "them".

My clothes came in from the U.K and I'm soo happy with it. At first I thought it would be too small,or too tight,mainly because the girls there are smaller then the girls here,but IT FITS!!!! I just don't like one item and I'm returning the dress.

M O D E L S: Crystal Renn
picsandmodels.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment