Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Dream To Live

Had a bad dream,well not really a bad dream,but sad.My friend took me some place,like France,or Italy,and did something real messed up. We were walking and I saw an ice cream truck,this ice cream truck was so different and I wanted to try it out. When I returned from buying the ice cream,I didn't see my friend. She had left me,ditched me in the middle of some place I didn't know. I felt bad,but mainly anger. When she returned with other friend I knew she said "Oh I had to meet some one" and tried to play it off. That didn't explain much and I wanted to REALLY know why she left me. Come to find out the guy was "High Class" and she didn't want to be seen with me, while meeting him. Then after like 20 minutes of arguing, our neutral friend tried to get us to pass it,but I was still angry. Then I found my self roaming an unknown country all by my self. It was pretty liberating to tell her off,even though she never did anything to me in real life. I probably want to tell off someone, but the qusteion is who?

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
$21 - bobbibrowncosmetics.com


letter e
lifeatcollege.com


No comments:

Post a Comment