Friday, December 24, 2010

Be On Your Merry Way!

So I really never told anybody this,but I really don't like Christmas. I tried to say "I'm happy,everything is going good",but in reality it's not! This is the time you decide to come,at 7:42 p.m, right before all malls close. Like when are you ever going to take responsibilities. I hate to be the needle in everyones balloon,but things aren't great, and we shouldn't act like they are. When you arrive I'm going to pretend I'm sick,and keep to myself.Your time will be wasted,just as mine! Same thing as my birthday. I thank god every year that I saw another one,but sometimes I wonder why the hell is "MY DAY", the worst day for me. I hate people's empty promises. Don't sit there "trying" to make me feel all special knowing you have nothing to show for it. The whole thing becomes pointless,and you loose a lot of respect from me. In my mind thats the worst,loosing respect,because then it will be very hard to gain it back. Besides that I hope everyone have a great Christmas,don't even wish me the same because it's bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment