Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Is A Tribute ASOS



Ok, so now ASOS have my full attention. I catch myself on their website almost everyday to see if they have anything new. If I had money,I'll be in their top ten most valuable costumer list.They have these breath taking black dresses for all sizes, and prices. They have many brands too,and one of my favorite is called Aqua.Their clothing are just amazing, it seems so futuristic,and different.I have a thing for things that stands out differently.I simply adore them,come and take a look at what I found.

AQUA
I fell in love with this dress when I saw it in yearbook class. I think it's the sharp shoulders that makes this dress so appealing to me. Its called "Aqua Pouch Pocket Stretch Dress", and its $137.92

This is another dress that caught my eye. She looks like a royal walking in her palace, and that's why it's so amazing. Can you imagine walking and the cape is flowing, while everyone eyes are fixated on you! It's called "Aqua Wu Dress with Chiffon Cape",and it's $189.64. FYI, it's worth the money!


I can't forget about my plus size females, I mean that's all I do, look for plus size clothing. These dresses are also from ASOS but it's called Curve... I love them because they have clothing that FLATTER all plus size bodies, and shapes. I don't like certain body parts,and this plus size line accommodate to call my issues, and I'm pretty sure they'll accommodate to other plus size females issues too.

CURVE
This dress gives a nice silhouette to some plus size body types. It falls right under the chest, covering any thing you want covered. It's called "Asos Curve Exclusive Chiffon Hitch Dress", and it's only $45.69.
This dress,is short and simple. I could see someone in this dress with colored tights,and their hair done nicely. This dress is called "Asos Curve Sixties Dress with Belt", and it's $65.51.
The new thing now is Capes,and personally I love it! This one is called "Asos Curve Hooded Military Cape" and it's $103.44.

I love this dress because of the Lace. It's called "Asos Curve Slash Neck Lace Dress", and it's $72.41.

I choose two clutches to go with these stunning dresses.

Clutch number 1: It's called "Asos Black Gunmetal Egg Tassel Bag", and it's now $48.27
2: It's called "Asos Patent Frame Clutch" and it's $24.14.

It's this set of clothing amazing!
P.S: I need to hang out with you Ms.Kathy. My next step is to work on my makeup. I was going to buy a full makeup set at Sephora for $50!!!! I need help first hand!
P.S.S: Ms. Cupcakes we need to go shopping,I need to work on my new wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment