Monday, December 13, 2010

Feeling That Can't Really Be Described

Lately I've been feeling strange. Like something is going to happen. I try to explain to my friends,but they automatically think mother nature is going to drop off her gift soon, and that I'm just emotional. I feel like the change that will be coming soon is either going to be good, or tragic(and I mean tragic as in something that is really far fetch & there's no hope,not death tragic...). When I think of it, it makes me sad,and most of all scared. I wouldn't know how to deal with "whatever it is" when it happens. I usually get this feeling on the bus, on my way to school; or right before I go to sleep. I try to think of good things, but it always turn back to me running away. I think that's why I want to take a road trip so bad. I need to get away,I need to look,find, or get something. I just need to go!
P.S: I hate the way that black cat looks at me in the morning
P.S.S: My little sister hates that black cat too!
P.S.S.S: I want to turn into another creature. Something like Avatar, but I'll be brown, black, gold, and forest green. My eyes will be stone green, and I'll have long gold hair. Could you imagine a beautiful creature like that =]

No comments:

Post a Comment