Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Last night was great. I almost missed the eclipse by a minute. I was trying my best to stay up,but I must have dosed off. I woke up excaly at 2:39, and I saw the sky was black,I knew that it had started. It was funny because a minute later, Janiri hit me up to go look at it. I put on anything,and went outside to see it. At first I only saw a little bit of the moon,only to find out through my window,the moon have been completely covered. I woke up my mother to tell her I was going outside to see this,and surprisingly she came with me!!!Then I saw it even more clearer through my bathroom window. Look at Janiri's blog for the rest,she put it in better words anyways http://thetunetomyheart.blogspot.com/

P.S:I need sleep
P.S.S: My tutor came today and he was cool,besides the fact I kept eating...
P.S.S.S:I applied to more jobs today, hopefully I get a call back

No comments:

Post a Comment