Saturday, December 25, 2010

So yesterday was Christmas. I would like to say Merry Christmas to everyone,even though mines wasn't the greatest. I was quite bitter today because of the fact my mother didn't get me anything,she asked me to understand,but naturally I didn't. I felt real bad for my sister because she sat in bed really sad. I'm going to get her something nice,and worth it,she deserves it.Beside I don't want her to think she was given no gift,but money on Christmas.Oh yeah my little cousin didn't get anything either,only because she was doing bad in school,but still I'm going to get them stuff. We were forced to go to my aunt's house even though I wasn't in the holiday spirit. When we arrived they gave us mad food(typical Haitian family), and they each gave us money(which turn my mood around sort of). When I arrived home I went to Tanisha's house,but she was sick,so I stayed with her family. They had a Wii, which we played "Just Dance 2" and "Micheal Jackson Dance Game".I just got back home from playing both games,and I went there around 8:20 p.m. We danced our butts off!!!! I really think I will loose weight from that game. Best thing too,we were competing against each other,and no one wanted to be the looser. All in all yesterday was a descent day,something I cant really complain about when I get back to school.

P.S:I think my words caught up with me.I said I really didn't want anything for Christmas, but like new clothing. Well thats what I got,money, but now I want something.It doesn't have to be great,but something I could always remember. You really cant do that with money(not saying I don't want the money HEHE).

P.S.S:I'm really looking forward for the next year,I'm done with 2010.

P.S.S.S:I called my father at 11:58, right at the last minute to say Merry Christmas. He sound happy,at least someone didn't forget about him. If only he knew not to forget about us....

No comments:

Post a Comment