Monday, December 13, 2010

Boondocks & Samurai Champloo



I'm in the mood to cuddle up in my bed a watch my favorite shows. Samurai Champloo, and Boondocks.

Samurai Champloo: They hold almost everything I love in one show!!!! Japanese theme, fused with Hip Hop, and the two different types of personalities. I always thought between which two guys would I choose? The wise one name Jin, the intellect who knows how to keep your mind going. Or Mugen, the asshole who you can't get enough of.


The every first episode caught me,and after that it became one of my all time favorites! XD

Boondocks: Wow I love this show sooooo much!!!. First of all the creator of this show deserves so much credit for his amazing work. He became main stream only because people put him out there so much,that's how good he is. He didn't even have to try hard to get people to notice his amazing work. In Boondocks, there is always a story,a lesson, and a reason behind everything. It's sort of done subliminally, which I love! My favorite episode is when Grand-Dad has a dinner date at his house, and the kids knew she was dangerous. All she did was listen to her jealous friend on the phone,and end up killing herself at the end. The lesson will always be a lesson I'll remember, don't always listen to your friends when it comes to a serious relationships,they might not always have your best interest in mind. Just like Samurai Champloo, in this show you have two different personalities,and I love them both. They are so cute,but I couldn't have them for kids,hell no!





The best character though is Uncle Ruckus.He is really funny,a little mean sometimes,but also speak the truth when it comes to certain things.The problem is some people take him too seriously,and I just find him funny. It's quite evident that he has problems,and is some what stupid!


No comments:

Post a Comment