Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Need To Get Back

I need to get back to my creative side. I lost it some where under all these exceptions, and piles of work that was drop on me since the beginning of senior year. I still have to send those pictures for yearbook, and keep my mind fresh and ready for anything that comes my way. I went to 42 street time square, and it was a huge mess. For some reason I felt the need to go on my own, just to see if I was still myself. The million dollar questing is, was I still myself? Bing Bing Bing Bing, yes I am. I arrived there sort of late, but I didn't care. I went to ForEver21, since they had the plus size line there, and I was looking for a class mate who work there, but I couldn't find her. Anyways, I saw some cute things, some cute things on sale and I went ahead and bought them. I haven't went shopping in a long time. This is what I bought!





I didn't actually buy this because they didn't have my size,but I love it!

I saw this and thought "For something so simple, you caught my eye!"

For that dress,I was thinking about suede pumps. It seems fitting, and I knew exactly where to go to!


These shoes are wide width at Torrid.com for just $39.

OK,so back to my shopping day. I walked to 34 fourth street, and went to Macy's because I had to use the restroom. Coming back from the restroom, I saw that big old red mailbox, for children to send their letters to Santa. I wanted to kick that crap to the floor. Old jolly, cookie eating, gray hair Santa didn't give me anything I wanted when I was a child. But when I saw the children sitting there, trying their best to write, made my heart melt, and it was kind-of touching. So I went on to H&M and got me a shirt that could fit, to my best of ability! HA! Then I went back to my Drama place, that I called a home =]

I'm a little light headed, so I'll be hitting my bed real soon.

P.S: I hope your Holiday goes great this year
P.S.S: I slowly starting my fashion blogging again!
P.S.S.S: She found the big book of Sugar,Spice & Everything Nice!
P.S.S.S.S: I'm going to get closer to God, and I'll ask him for help...goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment