Monday, December 27, 2010

So this morning I went outside,or to the market. Mind you the roads haven't been cleared yet. I was in direr need of fruits,and a feel good sandwich.Sadly when I arrived to the market,they told me the deli guy wasn't in. I was so psst, I walked FOUR BLOCKS(which felt like a foot ball feild) just for some honey turkey meat,and he has the nerves not to be there. Ugh the agony. Lucky though I found two boys will to clean my front yard and a bit of my backyard $20 each. My mother was pissed that I gave them that much,but I thought it was perfectly fine. I mean we were out there,and it's really bad.So yes I rather pay $40 to sit in my house and not work outside!!!!!!!

Anyways I found three movies I want to watch.

1)The Last Mistress
From the reviews they said it was stupid,and didn't fit it's time period. But hey the other women always makes me wonder.
2) The Piano Teacher
Every time I hear a teacher getting in evolved with a student,I find it every interesting. I wonder what they talk about? What steps do they take to hide their relationship.
3)Lust, Caution
Its about an actress stuck in a bad place, and of course there is a man there to save her. I had dreams about this so of course it drawn me in.

So off I go to watch my movies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment