Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snow Day

So today was a good day. I'm watching a good French movie thanks to Janiri who changed her tasted from Romantic Comedy, to French movies. It's good so far. I went outside today FOUR TIMES!!! The first two times wasn't that bad,but the last two was crazy!!! I didn't see the steps at all,I only saw snow,and I was walking on snow only.The snow came right under my knee, thank god I found my Uggs at the last minute or I would have been finished. I was playing the Michael Jackson game again,and once again I left like I lost a pound from that game.

Well back to my movie, I still searching for something I really want to watch!

P.S:If it snows like this during school days. Well you know I'm staying home. I'm not going to risk my well being for being in school for 3-4 hours. Anyways my Mom did the same thing in the past,and she broke her leg. I'll be stupid if I follow in her steps.

PS.S.:The only thing wrong with this movie is the translation. They don't get everything,and I know because I know a little French!!!! GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE!!!! They're just one or two words off,but it makes all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment