Monday, December 27, 2010

The Last Mistress...Well At-least Thats What She Thought

Just finish watching The Last Mistress, and thought I'm upset at the ending(well at the reality of things).It was an OK movie,and some what truthful to how men are when it comes to the other woman.The lack of morals,and daring attitude towards the legit female is what draws them in.Something I now understand,but I couldn't see myself as the other woman.You have to have a lack of respect,and confidence to settle for a taken man.

To the females that like to be the mistress...

You thought you found a gold coin in the river,but have to ever check the sea? Theres a lot more from where that came from but it takes patience,you'll see.
(By the way I made this up myself)
P.S:I had to skip some of the scene,it was a tad bit much ugh!
P.S.S:I respect the wife at the end,she held her head high,she deserves a standing ovation.

With that being said,time for the next movie. I need something up beat.These tragic romance movies are making me sad! As a young female, watching these marriages fail will make it harder for me to get married. I know they're just movies but it doesn't defeat the fact that things like this happen to real life couples all the time. I'm crossing my fingers for a good future.

No comments:

Post a Comment